profile

HI, I'M KIM.


archives

December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2008



Tuesday, July 04, 2006 @ 6:48 pm
Concrete Facades.

I forgot all my cosine rules. Aaarrrggghhh! Anyway, this week's a really busy week! Sighsighsigh what am I doing on the com with a new layout :/ Hurr dammit I shouldn't have.

Bio practical today didn't seem at all like a test, really. Cos we were all so close together and everything... But eh we didn't cheat okay! We do have integrity :D Well most of us. My results were slightly screwed up, though. I think Camilla's results for the Benedict's test turned out simliar to mine. So hahaha. Yeah I'm coooool.

Drama Fest technical rehearsal was... Uhm. The backstage people don't really know their cues. But nevermind we'll get better and better!! C'mon 3DG we've all worked really hard for this, giving up our recesses and all, surely we can't let all that go down the drain, right? We can't blame it all on the directors cos as we all know they have put in the most work to make our production... work. They've sacrificed their time and everything to give us this cool opportunity to be on stage and to be part of a staged production. I mean, yeah this can get pretty tough and stressful and annoying but hey, Drama Fest is on Friday, surely we can hang on till then? 3 days. That's all we've got. Let's just "pull up our socks" and give it our best shot.

Mmmm I think that was cheesy but I meant it. Okay I'm sort of contradicting myself so that part applies to myself as well.

Hmm alright dinner's served.
I'm so freakin' scared for Chinese oral I think I'm going to die.